- The Investigations Division is comprised of a captain, two lieutenants, five sergeants, eighteen investigators, six school resource officers and three civilian employees
- The Investigations Unit, the Domestic Abuse Response Team (DART), The School Resource Unit, the Tri-County Drug Enforcement Task Force, and the Crime Laboratory are all under the umbrella of the Investigations Division
- The Investigations Unit investigates major crimes and cases requiring extensive follow-up investigation
- The Investigations Unit conducts undercover vice and surveillance operations
- Investigators are assigned to 90-day or 2-year rotational positions or may be assigned permanently
- The Investigations Unit hours are 7 AM to 11 PM, Monday through Friday
To contact the Investigations Division email
or call 291-4340 and follow the prompts.