Update on I-Wireless Robbery on September 15th, 2015.
On Wednesday, September 16, 2015, as a result of the robbery investigation at the I-Wireless cellular store in Waterloo the following six suspects have been charged in Black Hawk County District Court for the following crimes.
- Roosevelt Brown, Age 20 of Harvey, IL, Robbery 1st Degree.
- James Harden, Age 29 of Markham, IL, Robbery 1st Degree.
- Don N. Redmond, Age 29 of Harvey, IL, Robbery 1st Degree.
- Jeffrey A. Kemp, Age 39 of Chicago, IL, Robbery 1st Degree.
- Lawerence D. Adkinson, Age 27 of Hazel Crest, IL, Robbery 1st Degree.
Dominique Walker, Age 22 of Harvey, IL, Accessory After the
Fact-Robbery 1st Degree, and Theft 3rd Degree.
All the suspects are being held at the Clayton County Sheriff’s Department.
Captain Dave Mohlis
Waterloo Police Department